Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog designed to inform and give awareness about a program that I belong to here at West Chester University.  It is called Sister to Sister, which is a peer mentoring group that is composed of women involved in sororities.  This group was designed to give support to our fellow sisters and others by preventing/educating them about eating disorder issues common today.  I created this blog because I feel that this program is not very well known, and feel that it is significant to put its name out there to show that there is always someone there for you.  I gained interest in this topic by seeing my best friend go through the disorder at a young age, so I went through a semester-long training to become an expert and hopefully make an impact on others' lives in one way or another.  From this blog, you can expect to find out information about the program, the problem, etc. and see many aspects of it that will give you a knowledgeable background and new insight about something you may not have ever considered.  Also, looking at ways to be an exceptional friend to turn to in general is beneficial for us all.  I hope that you find this interesting... enjoy!



164176_10150117169807474_161820732473_7587630_5069672_a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment